Foroesc usa cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación, de acuerdo con nuestra Política de Cookies. Acepto, y quiero cerrar esta ventana.

ForoESC beating!

Les Miserábles

Imagen

por Codesal » Vie, 11 Ene 2013, 00:09:43

Os pongo dos noticias que me han llamado la atención, referentes a la peli.

Anne Hathaway se inspiró en Susan boyle a la hora de interpretar el tema :ojitos:
Anne Hathaway, Susan Boyle: Actress Explains How Singer Inspired Her 'Les Miserables' Performance
Posted on Jan 7th 2013 1:40PM by Brittany Galla

Imagen

More than three years after Susan Boyle's audition on "Britain's Got Talent" -- where the unknown singer shocked viewers with her rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables" -- the performance still inspires actress Anne Hathaway.

Hathaway, who stars as Fantine in the "Les Miserables" movie, explains that she watched Boyle's performance before singing the song for the film.

In an interview with Britain's OK! magazine, Hathaway shares, "I think she's adorable, and her story was so heart-warming. Before I knew I was going to play Fantine, I'd watched that clip [of 'Britain's Got Talent'], when I was having a low day, and it just made me feel so wonderful. The thing about it was of course her, but the thing that's also fun is to watch Simon Cowell's mind racing, as a producer and an adding machine! I just loved that clip!"

Hathaway also explains the importance of the track to her.

"It was really exciting to take this iconic song, which is so beloved, and find a way to put it through the prism of film, and that meant having to go very, very, very deep inside myself to some uncomfortable places," she says. "But that's what we do, and those are the jobs that you remember and those are the ones that make you grow."

Although the movie has been criticized by some, including Adam Lambert, it's made $103.6 million since its Dec. 25 release.

http://blog.music.aol.com/2013/01/07/an ... san-boyle/

Adam Lambert critica la película/actores

Adam Lambert: 'Les Miserables' 'Suffered Massively' From 'Actors Pretending to Be Singers'

Everybody's a critic ... including Adam Lambert, who was less than impressed with the vocal performance of the cast of Tom Hooper's new movie musical, "Les Miserables." The "American Idol" star-turned-chart-topping pop act slammed the film's live-singing efforts in a series of opinionated posts to his Twitter page.

"Les Mis: Visually impressive w great Emotional performances. But the score suffered massively with great actors PRETENDING to be singer [sic]," Glambert wrote. "It's an opera. Hollywoods [sic] movie musicals treat the singing as the last priority. (Dreamgirls was good)," Adam said, pointing out the triumph of Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and their fellow cast members' vocal performances in the 2006 film "Dreamgirls," in contrast with the "Les Mis" cast.

Singing for the film adaptation of "Les Miserables" was not per-recorded and lip-synched as common practice for musical movies, but rather sung live by the cast onset.

"Anne Hathaway as Fantine and Enjolras [played by Aaron Tveit] were the exceptions for me. Helena B Carter [as Madame Thénardier] and Sasha B Cohen [as Thénardier] were great too. Eponine's voice was cool too... " the singer tweeted, picking the stars of the film who he deemed exempt from his criticisms.

"And I do think it was cool they were singing live- but with that cast, they should have studio recorded and sweetened the vocals."

"I felt like I should ignore the vocals and focus on the emotional subtext- but the singing was so distracting at times it pulled me out," Lambert insisted. "The industry will say 'these actors were so brave to attempt singing this score live,' but why not cast actors who could actually sound good? Sorry for being so harsh but it's so True!"

Despite his rant, Lambert encouraged his followers to check out the flick, which has already been nominated for four Golden Globes. "One more clarification: DO go see it for Anne Hathaways [sic] performance. It's was breathtaking ... OPINIONS!!! We all got em! Keep Calm and Discuss! :)"

http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/12/31/ad ... iserables/
Imagen
Codesal

7 POINTS

No especificado

Volver a Cine