Foroesc usa cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación, de acuerdo con nuestra Política de Cookies. Acepto, y quiero cerrar esta ventana.

ForoESC beating!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt producirá "The Sandman".

Imagen

por Nirgal » Vie, 20 Dic 2013, 15:53:23

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/joseph-gordon-levitt-confirms-onboard-sandman-movie-article-1.1550393

Resumen rápido de la noticia:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, uno de los hombres que más molan del mundo, está confirmado como uno de los productores de la adaptación que hará Warner Bros del cómic "The Sandman", escrito por Neil Gaiman, otro de los hombres que más molan del mundo. Él mismo lo confirmó en twitter, añadiendo el hashtag #Prelude, que es el nombre del primer volumen de The Sandman. Publicado de 1989 a 1996, está considerado como uno de los mejores cómics de la historia, y para su adaptación también colaborará el propio Neil.

Aunque se reportó que también lo protagonizaría, JGL aclaró en twitter que, por el momento, sólo está confirmado como productor, diciendo que "el resto está por verse" (eso podría incluir también dirigir)

Noticia en inglés aquí abajo:

It's a dream come true for comic book nerds.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt confirmed that he will be producing a big screen movie adaptation of "The Sandman," the classic comic series written by Neil Gaiman.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm incredibly honored to be working with David Goyer, Warner Bros, and @neilhimself on SANDMAN. #Prelude," the 32-year-old Hollywood A-lister tweeted.

Deadline.com earlier reported that Gordon-Levitt would star in and direct the movie, though the star downplayed the possibility on Twitter.

"Just to clarify, folks. I've signed on as a producer on Sandman. The rest remains to be seen. Delighted you guys are excited. I am too!" he said.

Still, Gordon-Levitt could be a possibility for helming responsibilities considering the success of his directorial debut, "Don Jon," earlier this year.

Published by Vertigo Comics from 1989 to 1996, "Sandman" chronicled the trials and tribulations of Morpheus, the lord of dreams and nightmares.

(For non-geeks, the hashtag refers to the series' first storyline, "Preludes & Nocturnes.")

Along with "Maus" and "Watchman," it's considered among the best pieces of literature the genre has ever produced — winning three straight Eisner Awards, comics' top prize, for best continuing series from 1991 through 1993.

Considering its success and the cinematic scope of some of the storylines over Gaiman's 75-issue run, it's been surprisingly difficult to bring to the big screen. A previous attempt at a movie adaptation by "Pulp Fiction" screenwriter Roger Avery in the late '90s failed to get off the ground, as did a proposed television series three years ago.

Goyer, himself a former comics scribe, brings some genre credentials to the project having penned the scripts for this year’s “Man of Steel” and director Christopher Nolan’s “Dark Knight” films.

Having Gaiman's blessing is key. The geek god told Mania.com in 2007, "I'd rather see no Sandman movie made than a bad Sandman movie."

Imagen

Yo en este momento:
Imagen
Imagen
TODOS somos Serhats en potencia.[sjj dixit]
Nirgal

12 POINTS

No especificado

por icy17 » Vie, 27 Dic 2013, 12:14:33

Me encantó Stardust, también adaptación del libro de Gaiman. Sin embargo ninguno de los libros que he leído de Gaiman, ni Stardust, ni The Graveyard Book, ni Neverwhere, ni American Gods lograron engancharme lo más mínimo.
1.:suecia: 2.:reinounido: 3.:grecia: 4.:paisesbajos: 5.:alemania: 6.:españa: 7.:suiza:: 8.:malta: 9.:austria: 10.:estonia:
icy17

4 POINTS

No especificado

Volver a Cine